Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Listening to the radio

This guest post from Hong Alexander

I logged onto www.Direct.Tv and paid my bill as I was rushing out the door this morning. I have a terrible memory and sometimes forget things until the very last minute. Anyway, I also have a bad habit of judging how much time that I have in the mornings. The thing is, I know what time I need to be somewhere, but I think that actually have more time than I do. I will get back in bed after my husband leaves for work, drink coffee, and watch the “Today Show” ( my favorite morning show ever!). I always try to start getting ready an hour before when I have to be somewhere. Then I look at the clock, when I see something that I am enjoying watching and push the time back. Then, I realize that it is only a half an hour before I have to be where I am headed. Frantically, I jump up, rush around, and try to get everything done that I need to do around the house including getting ready. I have got to get better about this! Maybe I should just be listening to the radio in the mornings?

No comments: