Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Skyrim - You can do anything?

I like open RPGs. They're fun. You can do lots and lots of stuff. You can even be bane of the potato farmers! Which is the path I took. Sneaky assassin thief guy going all over the world. From farm to farm, town to town... hunting my prey in the dead of night. But my prey isn't really elusive. Its... pretty easy to get. So what do I do with all my potatoes?

2269585_skyrim_potatoes_2.jpg

I stash them. All of them! and then... I play with them. I make potato storms!
2269634_potatoe_apocalypse_1.jpg

Yep... just one more thing you can do in an open world rpg. Good thing the devs took the time to code in this possibility :p

2 comments:

Josefino said...

Cheese wheels are the way to go

Unknown said...

Hey,

I was interested in potentially advertising on your site, but was unable to find any contact information. Please email me at markg1425@gmail.com if you are interested.

Thanks,

Mark