Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Become.com

I like to shop online. In fact I prefer it to going out to stores. I don't get hassled or sold to. Its also super easy to shop around. Check a few sites vs driving all over town. Its just way easier. However shipping costs can be pretty harsh depending on what you buy. Its like a second tax. But still not that big of a deal to me.

I am always on the look out for the "next big thing". There are tons of underground shopping sites out there. I found a pretty nice one today. Become is the name of the site. The names simple and small, easy to recall. The site lay outs pretty light weight. Its simple and effective. I don't have a smart phone but I bet this would work on one. Which is a plus to some people.

Something I do like about this site is the fact it pulls up data from other sites. I can search anything and find out its price on Amazon, Ebay, this site and a few others. The wares also come from local stores too like radio shack. So its like going out with out the annoying sales people. Also they seem to offer quite a bit of free shipping. At least for what I was looking for. Its an all around nice site.

For a few examples of this sites system: I'll use this as a good example: purple table lamps All purple lamps. Lots of options. Straight forward lay out. All the prices are right there and even the merchant who is selling them. Nothings hidden. It also tells you if its in stock and if there's a sale on it too. It even links you to external sites for the same product. Whats not to love?

Next example: Lets say you don't want brand new. What about a reconditioned item? Yeah, they got that too. Keeping in theme with the home and garden area: reconditioned table saw Table saws are usually really expensive when brand new. So a reconditioned one doesn't seem like a bad idea. Search reconditioned and table saw and ta-da. Every thing they have is displayed nice and clean.

New or not, they have quite the selections. Also their electronic parts aren't too shabby either. I like this site. Check it out.

No comments: