Monday, September 12, 2011

2009 to 2011, what is going on?

Well its been a pretty quick 2 years. I realize I disappeared off this site for some time. But I haven't forgotten.

So I went to school, did all that jazz. Held a variety of different jobs from retail to insurance to IT to training. Ya, all over the place.

So basically I've been doing some stuff over on youtube ( http://www.youtube.com/user/Rafoie ) and I figured: "well hey, if I am going to do the whole video thing, I can do the whole writing thing too." I recently been releasing clips of game play or my own personal reviews on certain games. Like Dragon's Nest.

I figure I can write about those too. Why not do a more indepth review in text. Keep the videos to the core of whats important. So be on the look out for that. Also I will be posting recipes and stuff too. I've really gotten into cooking.

Expect more.

No comments: